Career Assessment Assistance
There are a lot of choices in careers in IT ranging from help desk support to very specialized careers in information security, database administration, and many more.
We support our students every step of the way to a new career with the help of career assessments. We'll help you design a path to career success based on your individual strengths and current skill levels and figure out the best place to start your training.
Call us today at 614-798-1000 for a free Career Consultation.
Find Funding for Your Training
We will help you navigate through the variety of funding sources available, which include programs for:
- Military Spouses
- Post-911 GI Bill®
- Student Loans
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Continuing Education Credits at New Horizons
New Horizons Columbus is an authorized training provider. With extensive vendor partnerships and top instructors, we can provide the best learning experience possible to help you prepare for your certifications or to advance your technology skill set.
Flexible Training Options
At New Horizons Columbus we understand that not everyone learns the same or has the same schedule available for training. That is why we developed innovative learning methods that fit your individual learning style and busy schedule.
Our learning methods include:
- Traditional Classroom Learning - Learn in a traditional classroom setting with one of our outstanding instructors.
- Online LIVE - Combine the benefits of traditional classroom training with the convenience of the Internet for a live eLearning experience from the comfort of your personal computer.
- Online ANYTIME - Learn at your convenience and at your own pace with our online, self-paced training.
- NHGoNow - Expert Instructors On-screen & On-demand presenting thousands of short segment video lessons, The most up-to-date and engaging video learning library available today delivered by industry experts that never leave your screen. Provides your organization with robust tracking and reporting.
- Power Hours: Power Hour classes are 1 hour TASK-focused delivered by a live instructor. These Power Hours are designed for people who may not have that much free time in their schedule and include hundreds of class options!
Certification Testing Services and Practice Labs
When you participate in IT training, it is important to be able to practice the concepts you are learning about. With our available practice labs you will receive valuable hands-on learning.
When you are ready to take your certification exams, take them in our state-of-the art testing facilities.
Career Placement Services
In today's sluggish economy, Career Placement Assistance is critical. At New Horizons Columbus, it is our goal to help you find a job in Information Technology while you are still enrolled in the program. This assistance will help give you an edge over the thousands of candidates looking for the same jobs.
To learn more about the Career Development Program, call us at 614-798-1000 to set up a complimentary Career Skills Assessment.