Targeted Job Roles:
Information Security Analyst
Program Overview & Target Audiences:
This program targets existing technical professionals who have already developed the foundational skills equal or parallel to those developed by the PC/Network Technician and Network/Computer Systems Administrator programs.
Computer, Networking, Security, and Server foundational skills equal or parallel to those developed by the PC/Network Technician and Network/Computer Systems Administrator programs.
Selection depends on each person’s prior experiences and future job projections.
Each of the above includes:
- Online LIVE training class (select from many date options for each class)
- Digital course materials (books and a variety of related learning resources)
- 6 months post-class access to the archive of that class (to review and practice during skill development and exam prep)
- 6 months post-class access to the class hands-on labs
- Practice exam (to use as an assessment)
- A wide variety of supplementary learning resources to help you navigate this process while improving your ability to learn
- 1 exam voucher per certification exam
- Send us your updated resume at program completion and we'll send it to our 3 national staffing partners who are contracted by their customers to supply people for user/desktop support roles. They will help market your resume in addition to your own efforts.