This course will provide participants the necessary skills to identify an intruders footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
Skip to Available Dates
Computer forensics enables the systematic and careful identification of evidence in computer related crime and abuse cases. This may range from tracing the tracks of a hacker through a client’s systems, to tracing the originator of defamatory emails, to recovering signs of fraud.
Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
The CHFI course will benefit:
- Police and other laws enforcement personnel
- Defense and Military personnel
- e-Business Security professionals
- Systems administrators
- Legal professionals
- Banking, Insurance and other professionals
- Government agencies
1. Choose a Date | 2. Click Enroll Now
PDF Outline With Dates