How do I become an Outlook Expert?
Become an expert in Outlook by mastering the many features Outlook provides to control
not only your email, but all the information you use throughout your day.
What will Microsoft Outlook help me do?
Outlook is more than email. It’s a personal information manager which can streamline your workload and boost your productivity.
Outlook also enables you to manage your calendars and appointments, create tasks, take notes, and manage your contacts from a single, easy-to-use interface.
What practical Outlook skills will I learn at New Horizons Columbus?
With Outlook training from New Horizons Columbus, you’ll learn to how create and edit professional-looking emails,
maintain calendars and list and schedule tasks. You will develop the Outlook skills to coordinate office resources,
plan staff meetings, send messages for marketing campaigns, assign meeting action items and more.
Comprehensive Outlook training from New Horizons cover both basic and advanced topics.
Whether you're brand new to Outlook or would like to extend your skills, we've got you covered.
What Basic and Advanced Outlook Skills Will I Learn at New Horizons Columbus?
- Navigate Outlook to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book and format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
- Insert objects in messages, and modify properties and global options.
- Organize, search, and manage messages.
- Protect your mailbox and manage its size.
- Use rules and Quick Steps to automate message management.
- Work with advanced calendar settings.
- Import and forward contacts.
- Manage activities by assigning tasks to others.
- Delegate access to and share Outlook items with others.
- Archive and back up Outlook items using data files.